1. July begins with strawberry picking. It just wouldn't be right not to include them.
2. I love that it looks like the clouds are jumping over the chimney.
3. If the clouds were putting on a show, the moon had a good seat.
4. There is a lot of possibility in a road that winds its way into the woods and disappears.
5. It's probably a sign of poor health and impending death but the browns and greens together on the same plant is wonderful to look at.
6. Paint stripping. So. Much. Paint stripping.
7. I LOVE this picture. It's ridiculous how much I love this one.
8. I know that I shouldn't take my camera into the lake but this is why I do it anyway.
9. We spread some of my sister's ashes at Gaff Point. Dear Marissa, I'm sorry we couldn't take you there before. I know you would have liked it. We will visit you often. xo forever.